Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight(kg):||1.7-4.5kg||Rib Height (mm):||14-20|
Galvanized Metal Rib Lath is extensively used in construction of civil building, industrial building, construction under the water like banks, ponds, infrastructure engineering as well as municipal works.
1. Rib Lath Mesh is the perdurable board mesh combined to the concrete, it is strong to the joint gap.
2. The Rib Lath Mesh need not to be backouted after the finishing concrete.
3. The Rib Lath Mesh is easy to be cut, , to be made into any shape, to be transported, especially for the working in high condition.
4. It has the ability of resisting very cold or hot weather, it will not fall or change shape.
5. The coarse surface arises on the joint of mesh boards, this will provide very ideal joint surface for the next moulding.
6. The board mesh is derectly fastened to the reinforcing steel bar, so it can save much time, material and manpower...
7. The last Rib Lath Mesh will stay on the surface of the concrete, it will reinforce the concrete, prevent the concrete from shrinking and avoid the gap.
8. It does good to the protection of the environment, makes the building site keep clean.
It is widely used in big-scale building, such as tunnel, bridge, basis, cloaco, subway. Holding wall, nuclear power electricity factory, boatyard, high building, oceanic building, irregular building. And so on.
|Model||Thickness(mm)||Weight(kg)||Width(mm)||Length(mm)||Rib Height (mm)||Rib Distance(mm)|
Contact Person: Devin Wang