Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Mild Steel Sheet||Pitch:||40 X 100 Mm|
|Type:||25 X 3.0 Mm||Surface Finish:||Galvanized|
|Surface:||Serrated||Size:||1.8 X 6.0 M|
Galvanized Heavy Duty Steel Grate for Sump, Trench, Drainage Cover, Gully, Civil, As3996
Steel Grating is an essential structural component of many builds, particularly in commercial and industrial spaces. Steel Grating is specifically designed for high impact, high load applications, such as in walkways, stairs, platforms, and mezzanines. Steel grating is safer, will last longer, and will look better than any other underfoot options for industrial and commercial spaces.
Please get in touch if you are in need of steel grating.
The products are widely used in areas such as oil and petrochemical industry, power and steel plant, port, shipyard, water and sewage treatment, municipal construction, ceiling, and etc.
1. Bearing bar size: from 20mm x 3mm to 100mm x 10mm
2. Bearing bar mesh: 12.5mm, 15mm,20mm, 23.85mm,25mm, 30mm,30.16mm, 32.5mm,34.3mm,35mm, 40mm, 41.4mm,50mm, 60mm
3. Cross bar mesh: any mesh below 120mm
4. Max panel length: 7500MM
5. Max panel width: 1010mm
6. Grating type: Plain, Serrated, I Bar and Serrated I bar
7. Finish: Mill finish, Galvanized finish, Painted finish, Powder coating finish
Learn Steel Grating
|Material||Low carbon steel, stainless steel or following customer requirements|
|Bearing bar specifications (mm)||20 X 3 to 100 X 10;
25 X 5 X 3, 32 X 5 X 3, 38 X 5 X 3, 40 X 5 X 3, 50 X 5 X 3, 50 X 7 X 4, 55 X 7 X 4, 60 X 7 X 4, 65 X 7 X 4, 70 X 7 X 4, 75 X 7 X 4mm, or customerized
|Bearing bar pitch (center to center)||12.5, 15, 25, 30, 30.16, 32.5, 34, 40, 41.25, 45, 50, 60, 60.32, 80, 100 mm etc, or customerized|
|Cross bar pitch (center to center)||38, 50, 76, 100, 101.6mm etc, or customerized|
|Surface Treatment||Nature, hot DIP galvanizing, paint spraying or following customer requirements|
|Features||Anti-rust, durable, strong, safe, easy installation|
|Packing||Wrapped with film and straps, wooden pallet packing|
|Meeting steel grating standards||A) China: YB/T4001.1-2007
B) USA: ANSI/NAAMM(MBG531-88)
C) UK: BS4592-1987
D) Australia: AS1657-1985
1. Bearing bar pitches may be 12.5 to 15, 20, 30,32.5,34.3, 40,60mm,of which 30mm & 40mm are recommended.
2. Cross bar pitches may be 38,50,60, to 100mm, of which 50mm & 100mm are recommended.
3. Sign of the shape of bearing bars. F – Plain style (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating); S – Serrated style; I – I-shape style
4. Sign of surface treatment. G – Hot galvanizing (may be omitted in the symbol of steel grating); P – Painted; U – untreated
FIELDS OF APPLICATION :
1. Light chemical industry/Petro-chemistry/Machinery industry/Textile chemistry/Port engineering
2.Oil and grease chemistry/Agriculture husbandry/Horticulture/Steel industry/Waste disposale
3.Food processing/Aquatic breeding/Fertiliazer industry/Phamaceutical industry/Parking lots
4.Cement plants/Oil refinery/Mining and refinery/Power plants/Public utilties
5.Marine engineering/Shipbuilding/Construction material industry/Defense projects/Airport projects
6.Water plants/Sewage disposal/Paper and pulp industry/Construction industry/Transportation industry/Automotive industry
COMMON USES OF GRATING :
Flooring Catwalks Mezzanines/decking Stair tread Fencing
Vault bin floors Ramps Docks Trench covers Window and machinery safe guards
Entilation screens Storage racks Suspended ceiling Drainage pit cover Wash racks
Comparison of Feature:
Plain:One of the most widely used grating, available for flooring, sidewalk, dranage pit cover, stair tread, etc.
Serrated:Better non-skid property & safety comparing to plain grating
I-shape:Lighter, more economical and practical comparing to plain grating.
Contact Person: Devin Wang