Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminum, Iron, Steel||Aperture:||2mm X 1mm|
|Surface Treatment:||Anodized Finish||Width:||3m|
|Surface:||Powder Coated||Feature:||Visibility And Colorful|
expanded mesh sheet,
expanded mesh panels
2mm × 1mm Expanded Wire Mesh Perforated Metal Mesh For Decorative
1. Materials: Aluminum, Iron, Steel
2. Surface treatment:
1) Without treatment is ok
2) Anodized finish (colour can be silver, blue, green, yellow,pink, red,black, as you like)
3) Powder coated
4) PVDF (surface will be much more smooth, level off and glossy, it also has a much longer life span than common treatment)
3. Expanded Metal / Expanded Metal Mesh Applications:
Expanded metal mesh is widely used in railway, road, civil building construction, and
water conservancy project. It also can be used in outer wall decoration and chemical industry, as window screen, filter, etc.
4. Expanded Metal / Expanded Metal Mesh Advantages :
1) Used as decorative mesh for building outer wall
2) Visibility and colorful
3) Rainstorm or insolation won`t hurt
4) Aluminum won`t get rusty
5) Weight is light enough for outer wall hanging
5. Aluminum Expanded Metal Mesh Specifications:
Width: maximum up to 3M.
Thickness:For Aluminum,maximum up to 12mm
Aperture size 2mm × 1mm ---300mm × 120mm.
Strand width: 0.5mm--50mm.
The other demands of customers are also available.
Expanded metal roll mesh
Waterproof paper packing and then woven bags or cartons in,
Expanded metal sheet mesh
Plastic film+Wooden Pallet or iron pallet suilt for sea transport.
7. The needed specifications expanded metal :
SWM:Form node to node center in the certer of the length of the diagonal short diamond.
LWM:Form node to node certer in the certer of the long diamond diagonal length.
SWD:Diamond shaped hole diagonal short length.
LWD:Diamond shaped hole the length of the diagonal length.
Strand:Steel plate mesh diamond hole edge Terrier is making a wide wire stem length of the metal plate.
Bond:Two wire connection.
Thickness:The original sheet thickness.
Contact Person: Devin Wang