Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||T304||Wire Diameter:||0.2 - 2.0mm|
|Hole Shape:||Square||Weaving Type:||Plain Weave, Dutch Weave|
|Technic:||Woven Mesh||Roll Size:||1 X 30 M, 1.2 X 30 M, 1.5 X 30 M|
T 304 Stainless Steel Wove Wire Mesh with 30 m Roll Length for Filtering
Woven wire stainless steel mesh or commonly called market grade or industrial woven wire mesh is available in 304 and 316 grade stainless steel. Rolls up to 30m in length and commonly in widths of 1245mm and 1550mm are available.
Woven wire mesh is a woven textile made of metallic material flexible enough to be woven into a variety of shapes and sizes.
All materials are woven from wire as thick as 1.6 diameter to 0.016 diameter - finer than a human hair.
Wire Materials: SUS302, 304, 316, 304L, 316L.
Characteristics: Square aperture, less rigid than plain weave, especially suitable for deforming, strong wire cloth due to ratio of wire diameter and aperture, it is mostly used for filtration less than 63 μm .
Typical Weaving Patterns: Plain weave, twill weave, dutch weave, twilled dutch weave.
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires.
Weaving Patterns of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
General Use: Stainless steel wire mesh, with its excellent resistance against acid, alkali, heat and corrosion, find extensive uses in processing of oils, chemicals, food, pharmaceuticals, also sorting and screening of solid, liquid and gas in mine, metallurgy, airspace, machine making, etc.
Packaging and shipping
With moisture-proof paper then in paper tube, then packed in crate
|Stainless Steel Wire Mesh and Wire Cloth, Plain Weave|
– Bushfire Mesh is available in 304 and 316 grade Stainless Steel
– Available in rolls and cut pieces
– Rolls up to 30m in length and up to 1550mm in width
– Used for protection of homes in bushfire prone areas
stainless steel wire mesh-S0001
stainless steel wire mesh-S0002
stainless steel wire mesh-S0003
stainless steel wire mesh-S0004
T 304 Stainless Steel Wove Wire Mesh-A0001
T 304 Stainless Steel Wove Wire Mesh-A0002
T 304 Stainless Steel Wove Wire Mesh-A0003
Contact Person: Devin Wang