Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Quality Polyurethane||Thickness:||6.0 Mm|
|Hole Shape:||Oblong, Teardrop||Hardnss:||Shore A, 83°|
|Elongation:||540%||Tensile Strength:||27 N / Mm2|
Polyurethane Flip Flow Flip Flop Jumping Pu Screen Mats for Mining
Flip flop or flip flow screening machines have been in operation for decades for screening of moist or humid materials. Some typical applications
· Iron Ore at 6mm with 15% moisture
· Raw sand at 3mm with 6% moisture
· Compost at 10mm with 50% moisture
· Slag at 3mm with 10% moisture
· Salt at 3 mm with 5 % moisture
· Coke at 3mm with 20% moisture
· Lignite at 6mm with 50% moisture
· Coal at 6mm with 18% moisture
· Limestone at 3mm with 20% moisture
· Pet coke at 3mm with 18% moisture
· Plus other hard to screen materials like wood chips, bamboo chips, washery waste, building rubble, soil, plastic, auto parts etc.
The screen sieve mats are made from proprietary grades of highly resilient elastomers (including polyurethane / pu) with balanced range of properties to withstand deformation without loss of elasticity or dimensional accuracy.
Only high quality elastomers are used to guarantee highest performance in terms of abrasion resistance, cut & tear resistance, flexibility and resilience.
All apertures shapes like square / round (conical), rectangular, tear drops, hexagonal are available.
Both Bolted & Clamped types design fitment options are available.
Contact Person: Devin Wang