Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Diameter:||0.8mm||Mesh:||11 X 11|
|Size:||1m X 30m||Application:||For Industrial|
Silver Color Stainless Steel Mesh with SS 304 for Windows
Stainless steel mesh
1. Materail:AISI302 304 304L 316 316L
2. Weave type: Plain weave, Twilled weave, Dutch weave
3. Features: Corrosion-resisting, Wear-resisting
4. Uses:Mainly used for filtering and sieving, extensively used in petroleum, chemical industry, enviroment protection, mine, airspace, paper-making, electronic, metallurgy etc.
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves. In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires
Stainless steel wire mesh specification
Mesh count: 0.5 mesh - 2800 mesh
Wire diameter: 0.025mm - 2.0mm
Weave type: plain, twill, plain dutch, twill dutch, reverse dutch
Material: AISI/SUS 201,202,304,304L,316,316L,310,310S,430
Width: 2FT, 3FT, 4FT, 5FT etc
Standard: A580 , JIS6 , GBT
Contact Person: Victor Meng