Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized||Dimention:||1 X 1 X 1 Meters / 2 X 1 X 1 Meters|
|Wire Diameter:||4mm||Mesh Openning:||50 X 100 Mm , 100 X 100 Mm|
|Loading:||50pieces Per Pallet||Material:||Low-Carbon Iron Wire|
|Application:||Gabions,Construction Wire Mesh,Garden,Fence,Shore Protection||Type:||Welded Mesh,Perforated Mesh,gabion|
|Product Name:||Gabion Basket,flood Retaining Wall Control Welded Gabion Box Basket,Factory Supply Gabion Mesh,Hot Sale 2x1x1m PVC Coated Heavy Duty Gabion|
wire gabion baskets,
gabion wall baskets
Welded Mesh Gabion Mattress / Welded Gabion Stone Cage Box
Welded wire mesh means that each point of contact in the grid is actually welded to form a very rigid connection, making this type of gabion indispensable in achieving that perfectly flat, sharp appearance a structure should maintain. Welded wire mesh gabions are more aesthetic and rigid structures compare to Woven Mesh Gabions. Welded Mesh gabions install at a considerably faster rate than woven wire baskets.
Welded Mesh Gabion Mattress are used in many situations including the stabilization of earth movement and erosion,river control, reservoirs, canal refurbishment, landscaping and retaining walls.Welded mesh gabions are faster to erect and do not need tensioning. This allows them to keep their shape, to be free from bulges and depressions and fit easily against the wall.
- Material: Low carbon steel wire, Stainless steel wire
- Surface Finish: Electro galvanized, Hot-dipped galvanized, Galfan coated, PVC coated
- Connect Way: by Helical wire, by U post, H post
- Package: with pallet, or as per requirement
|Gabion Box Size||0.5m x 1m x 1m||1m x 1m x 1m||1m x 1.5m x 1m||1m x 2m x 1m|
|Double horizontal wires style is available|
|Mesh Hole Size||50mm x 50mm||50mm x 100mm||37.5mm x 100mm||75mm x 75mm|
Can be customized according to demands of customers.
|Nominal Box sizes ( m)||No. of diaphragms (no.)||Capacity per box (m3)|
|1.0 × 1.0 × 0.5||Nil||0.50|
|1.0 × 1.0 × 1.0||Nil||1.00|
|1.5 × 1.0 × 0.5||Nil||0.75|
|1.5 × 1.0 × 1.0||Nil||1.50|
|2.0 × 1.0 × 0.5||1||1.00|
|2.0 × 1.0 × 1.0||1||2.00|
|3.0 × 1.0 × 0.5||2||1.50|
|3.0 × 1.0 × 1.0||2||3.00|
|4.0 × 1.0 × 0.5||3||2.00|
|4.0 × 1.0 × 1.0||3||4.00|
How to install welded gabion box?
1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
4. Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells before filling with graded stones.
The welded wire fabric is mainly used for civil works:
Earth Retaining Structures
Rock Fall Protection
Applications of gabion mattress
Welded gabion box advantages:
Blends easily and harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
Low cost alternative to concrete or masonry structures.
Very high resistance to natural forces due to better tensile strength.
Can withstand any unpredictable movement or settlement without loss of stability.
Simple and speedy installation, making it cost effective.
Quality finish and appearance is more aesthetically pleasing.
More rigid than woven mesh resulting in a more uniform finish when built.
Quicker and cheaper to install than Woven Mesh gabions because no pre-stretching required.
Special gabions sizes and mesh such as gabions with 4mm front mesh and 3mm mesh else can be available.
50-100pieces per pallets. with accessories.
Welded gabion box is widely used in retaining wall structures, rockfall and soil protection and so on. Welded gabions are filled on site with hard and durable stone to form mass gravity structures. And welded gabions are quicker and simpler to install than woven mesh gabions.
Welded Mesh Gabion Mattress-WMGM001
Welded Mesh Gabion Mattress-WMGM002
Welded Mesh Gabion Mattress-WMGM003
Welded Mesh Gabion Mattress-WMGM004
Contact Person: Devin Wang