Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Galvanized Wire||Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Mesh Openning:||19 X 19 Mm||Wire Diameter:||1.6mm|
|Length:||Customized||Opening:||From 1/4"x1/4" To 6"x6"|
welded wire panels,
welded wire fabric
19mm x 19mm x 1.6 Dia x 1.2m High x 18m Welded Wire Mesh Rolls
Welded wire mesh, or welded wire fabric, or "weldmesh" is an electric fusion welded prefabricated joined grid consisting of a series of parallel longitudinal wires with accurate spacing welded to cross wires at the required spacing.
Machines are used to produce the mesh with precise dimensional control. The product can result in considerable savings in time, labour and money.
Opening: From 1/4"x1/4" to 6"x6"
Wire diameter: from 0.45mm to 4.5mm
Width: 1m, 1.22m, 1.524m, 1.82m, 2.0m etc., custom require available at request.
Roll length: 15m,30m,50m etc,. custom require available at request.
Material: Electro galvanized wire, hot-dipped galvanized, stainless steel wire
Electro galvanized before welding
Electro galvanized after welding
Hot-dipped galvanized before welding
Hot-dipped galvanized after welding
Iron/galvanized wire + pvc coated
* We choose the best low carbon wire or stainless steel wire material available in China, high quality & reasonable price product come from the right material.
|Specification List of Welded Wire Mesh|
|1/4" x 1/4"||0.5mm-0.7mm||300mm-1828mm|
|3/4" x 3/4"||0.7mm-2.0mm||300mm-1828mm|
|3/8" x 3/8"||0.7mm-1.1mm||300mm-1828mm|
|5/8" x 5/8"||0.8mm-1.2mm||300mm-1828mm|
|1/2" x 1/2"||0.45mm-1.6 mm||300mm-1828mm|
|1" x 1"||0.7mm-3.0mm||300mm-2000mm|
|1" x 1/2"||0.8mm-1.6mm||300mm-1828mm|
|1-1/2" x 1-1/2"||0.7mm-3.5mm||300mm-1828mm|
|1" x 2"||1.6mm-2.1mm||300mm-1828mm|
|2" x 2"||0.7mm-4.0mm||300mm-2500mm|
|2" x 3"||1.5mm-3.5mm||300mm-2000mm|
|2" x 4"||2.0mm-4.0mm||300mm-1828mm|
|3" x 3"||1.0mm-4.5mm||300mm-2500mm|
|3" x 4"||1.5mm-4.5mm||300mm-2000mm|
|4" x 4"||1.0mm-4.5mm||300mm-2500mm|
|5" x 5"||2.5mm-4.5mm||300mm-2500mm|
|6" x 6"||2.5mm-4.5mm||300mm-2500mm|
• With automatic welded wire mesh machine, the wires are welded together at every wire intersection. Welded wire mesh is lighter because the wires are not crimped as in woven wire mesh; therefore it utilizes less wire. With every wire welded to the next, cut outs can be made and the mesh never loses its shape,even if cut in parts or being exerted force on parts.
• The product results in considerable savings in time, labour and money.
• Welded wire fabric is quick and simple to install and is not easily displaced by workers laying concrete. The ease of use can reduce completion time and help projects remain on budget.
• You’ll be able to complete more work with less field labor, which frees up manpower, material, equipment, and resources for other areas of your project.
Contact Person: Devin Wang