Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||High Tensile Steel Wire||Tensile Strength:||800-1200N/mm2|
annealed binding wire,
galvanized tie wire
Hot-Dipped Galvanized Barbed Wire for Airport Prison Security Fence
Barbed wire, also called barb wire, is a type of steel fencing wire constructed with sharp edges or points arranged at intervals along the strand(s). Due to the high security and lower cost, barbed wire is now widely used as a security barrier. According to different surface treatment, there are mainly two types of barbed wire: hot dipped galvanized and PVC coated.
1.Material: Stainless steel wire, low carbon steel wire.
2. Surface treatment: Electro galvanized,Hot dipped galvanized,PVC coated
3. PVC Color: Green, dark green, blue, yellow or other colors as you request.
4. The popular specifications:core wire dia:16#-12#,barbed wire dia:16#-12#,barbed length:1-3cm,barbed space:7.5-15cm.
5. Package: It is always packed by 25kg/coil or 50kg/coil.
1) Packed by water proof paper.
2) Packed by woven bag.
3) Packed by carton.
4) Packed by wooden pallet.
5) We can also make the package according to your requests.
6. Application: Barbed Wire mainly serves in protecting of grass boundary, railway, highway and also widely used in military, jail, industry, agriculture, animal husbandry, dwelling house, plantation for fencing.
7. Patterns Available for Galvanized Barbed Wire:
1) Single Twisted Barbed Wire
2) Double Twisted Barbed Wire
3) Traditional Twisted Barbed Wire
8. Barbed wire specifications:
Strand and Barb in B.W.G.
|Approximate Length per Kilo in Meter|
|Barbs Spacing 3"||Barbs Spacing 4"||Barbs Spacing 5"||Barbs Spacing 6"|
9. After sale service & promise:
1) we can offer TUV Certification and ISO9001 Certification for you.
2) We can offer SGS Test and CO Certification.
3) The most important thing,when u receive the goods, you can contact us again,when quanlity is not as your need.
4) Our Goal: best price best quanlity best service, for all over the world for keeping cooperate for every client.
Contact Person: Devin Wang