Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Low Carbon Wire,galvanzed Iron Wire||Mesh Opening:||50mmx100mm|
|Wire Diameter:||2x6mm,5mm||Panel Height:||630mm To 2430mm|
|Panel Width:||2500mm||Surface Treatment:||Powder Coating|
welded wire fabric,
welded wire sheets
656 Twin Wire Fence 50mm x 100mm Power Coated RAL 6005 Nylofor 2D Panels
Twin wire mesh fencing is considered to be one of the best solutions for those that need a high security fence that is less dangerous to children and young people than other types of security fencing such as palisade. The mesh is made up of 5mm vertical steel wires which are then pressed between two 6mm horizontal wires that run parallel to each other, it comes pre-galvanised and powder coated as standard with the most popular colour being green. This being said we can provide twin wire mesh fencing in any of the standard RAL colours to make sure that your fence suits the surrounding environment. Please note however that ordering some of the not so popular colours may result in the league time of your fence being increased by a few days.
2D Panels Parameters
|Post Height||Post Style|
|Burying style||Bass style|
Straightening and cutting short - Welding - Galvanized - Powder coated - Packaging - Shipping
1) It has a rubber mat at the bottom of the pallet to avoid the pallet destroyed the panels.
2) It has 4 metal corners to keep the pallet more strong.
3) It has a metal plate under the plastic bandage to reduce the pressure of fence panels.
4) It has the wooden plate at the top of fence panel which can protect the fence panels avoid being crushed by other pallets.
1) The caps have been installed on the top of the post, which reduce your labour cost and installing time.
2) Each post are packed by a long plastic bag avoiding damaged by friction.
3) All posts are packed by the metal pallet for loading and unloading.
Qijie Wire Mesh MFG Co.,ltd is a professional manufacturer of fences, wire mesh products with more than 20 years experience. Welcome to visit our factory located in Anping city at any time!
Contact Person: Devin Wang